UPDATE: Flower Delivery Volunteers needed:
2016 Boy Scout Troop 200 Flower Sale
A very special thank you to Baise Printing [http://www.baisequalityprinting.com/] for printing out our flyers and order forms for the boys. Feel free to see them for all your printing needs and let them know Troop 200 sent you.
March 8th – April 5th
Documents for Download (Customers like to see what they are buying)
Instructions & Important Information
- Wear your Scout uniform.
- Present yourself, including your name and the fact that you are from Boy Scout Troop 200, to your potential customer.
- Ask your potential customer if they would like to support you and Troop 200 by purchasing flower annuals.
- Discuss flower options and colors. Refer to Troop website for sample color images or view online cart at www.fundraiseIT.org. Use your websale code to access.
- Collect their money before you leave. Checks payable to “BSA Troop 200”.
Say THANK YOU!
- No ½ flats – we will sell only full flats.
- Enter orders at fundraiseIT.org by April 4th. Select Parent Menu then Online Shopping.
Enter the scout web sale code that you received at the meeting.
Either enter each customer separately or enter one summary order. See the instructions for more details on how to enter orders on the fundraiseIt.org site.
- Give Money for the orders to a Petal Pusher by Tuesday, April 5th.
Petal Pusher Contacts:
Mrs. Perry 614-668-4336 DonnaPerry6@gmail.com
Mrs. Holt 614-449-0519 email@example.com
Mrs. Lewis 614-448-7087 Tawnya.Lewis@gmail.com
- YOU must pick up your orders on Sunday, May 1st! Flowers will be ready in the late afternoon (time to be determined). Your customers should not go to the church to get their flowers.
- Questions? Just Ask!
Flower Sale Payment Turn-in Day Tuesday, April 5th
Flower Pick-Up Day – Sunday, May 1st afternoon, Northwest United Methodist Church
The profit from the sale of the flowers will be distributed as follows:
Your Scout Account: Approximately 75%
The Troop General Fund: Approximately 25%
Just 15 Hanging Baskets or 19 Flats = Yearly Troop Dues Paid in FULL
Just 54 Hanging Baskets = Summer Camp Paid in FULL★
The Top seller (total sales volume) will receive a special surprise.
Remember, the funds raised for the general Troop fund goes to pay for camp-outs, troop camping equipment, Courts of Honor, advancements, awards, and various Troop necessities.