|Flowers Delivered on May 7th, the Sunday before Mother’s Day
Downloadable Forms, Instructions, and Brochures: [PDF that you can print and take with you when you sell.]
Flower Sale Information and Web Site for submitting orders
Hanging Baskets brochure
Potted Plants brochure
Order Form for Scouts to submit
Online Order Instructions: [For Troop 200 members to submit orders to the web store. This is not for the public to submit orders for what they would like; please see a member of Troop 200 if you would like to place an order ] T200FlowerSale@gmail.com
- Go to www.fundraiseIT.org
- Click Web Sale Code button; Enter Scout’s unique Web Sale Code
- Enter your Customer’s Orders
- Complete Cart Information and Checkout using COD as the payment type. No other form of payment is accepted on the fundraiseIT cart at this time.
- Payments (check and cash only) will be collected at Scout meetings April 4th & 11th by the Petal Pushers.
- All payments and orders are due by April 11th at the meeting. Orders will not be processed without payment.
Website Questions – contact Mrs. Lewis at 614-448-7087 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Petal Pushers Contacts – Questions? Just Ask! T200FlowerSale@gmail.com
Mrs. Perry 614-668-4336 DonnaPerry6@gmail.com
Mrs. Holt 614-449-0519 KHolt@wscloud.org
Mrs. Lewis 614-448-7087 Tawnya.Lewis@gmail.com